Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Football Baby Blanket - New Pattern in Shop

Football season is in full swing.  I know this only because I have observed others watching it.  I don't really understand football, which is why I don't watch it, but I found that I do like crocheting footballs and recently came up with this cute little baby blanket.   It's done in single crochet and the finished size is about 27" wide x 38" high.  It could also be used as a lap blanket for someone who does enjoy watching football.  :)

The pattern is available in My Etsy Shop

Happy Thanksgiving!  :)





5 comments:

Daniela Machado said...

Amei o cobertor, realmente lindo. Parabens!

Thimbleanna said...

Ohmygosh Doni! That's ADORABLE!!! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Annette said...

What a beautifull blanket.. good job

Norma said...

That is darling!

Unknown said...

Applikationen Minute ä